[AT] Country music gripe

Irma Brown bellville1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:47:38 PST 2008

 Well here in Ky. and places like West Virginia with the dirt roads and such
we can just pull over off the road into the edge of the woods and let what
ever traffic is behind us get by. A while back a rather Stately Gentleman of
the list summed it up best when he said "You Ain't seen nothing untill you
have seen Kentucky and West Virginia." He was so right. We are a proud
bunch.
 I have heard that in some of these here up town states folks actually $hit
inside the house. Mercy me. I hear bout them wove wire fences rich folks
have. We use old iron tractors combines and cars or what ever for fencing,
have used a few bed springs at times. A feller came by here today said he
was a buying scrap iron. he wanted to buy a big section of our fence. Ya'll
won't believe this feller told us how he could help us string up some wove
wire. Still willing to help us put this up remove the old fence for free. I
am bewildered that this nice young man would be so obliging.
 Now I have done a lot of needle work over the years but I ain't never wove
no wire.  Have old pile of batterys we keep salt on. This nice young man
wanted to buy our pile salt and all.Can't help but wonder, do ya'll think
this could have been one of them china men ?
Irma
Western, KY
http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1
http://members.tripod.com/~DairyGoats/index.html