[AT] Country music gripe

rowilson at wildblue.net rowilson at wildblue.net
Sat Jan 5 20:12:19 PST 2008

I guess I should feel bad now since this is one of my favorite new songs
:( Since they don't play any "real" country music on the radio anymore. I
think he's trying to get the message across that he owns the road too and
he's just using his part and if you don't like it go back where you came
from. i.e. Urban sprawl. As for moving over to let someone by, maybe he's
from a state like Ohio where it's a ticketable offense to move onto the
shoulder with a piece of ag equipment. You might recall a big discussion a
while back about a guy that was hauling manure or whatever that moved over
and was rearended by a DUI driver and the farmer was fined for not obeying
the law and staying on the road.
Rob