[AT] Country music gripe

Irma Brown bellville1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:31:00 PST 2008

 Hey farmer, I am with you on this song. Most of us farmers try hard to
accommodate the traffic when we have to move farm machinery down the road by
pulling over ever time we can and let the traffic go past. I don't think a
one of us would feel like bragging about holding up traffic with a tractor.
To my way of seeing this song is in a way making fun of us farmers. I have
thought about calling the radio station and complaining.
 it sounds to me like the guy spoke of in this song is a bragging , that he
married the farmers daughter . Something like a third generation boy who has
no respect for the work behind him being able to stop traffic while he
drives around on a tractor he thinks is a toy I like country music but they
do some songs I just plan do not like. If you guys will join me in this we
will all call our local radio stations and nicely enlighten them to what a
farmer really is. We are to be respected.
Irma
Western, KY
http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1
http://members.tripod.com/~DairyGoats/index.html