[AT] OT - Country music

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:07:08 PST 2008

here ya are

Craig Morgan Lyrics - International Harvester

I'm the son of a 3rd generation farmer
I've been married ten years to the farmer's daughter
I'm a God fearin' hard workin' combine driver
Hoggin' up the road on my p p p p plower
Chug a lug a luggin' 5 miles an hour
On my International Harvester

Three miles of cars layin' on their horns
Fallin' on deaf ears of corn
Lined up behind me like a big parade
Of late to work road raged jerks
Shoutin' obscene words flippin' me the bird

Well you may be on a state paved road
But that blacktop runs through my payload
Excuse me for tryin' to do my job
But this year ain't been no bumper crop
If you don't like the way I'm a drivin'
Get back on the interstate
Otherwise sit tight and be nice
And quit yer honkin' at me that way

Chorus
Cause I'm a son of a 3rd generation farmer
I've been married 10 years to a farmer's daughter
I got 2 boys in the county 4 H
I'm a lifetime sponsor of the FFA
Hay! That's what I make
I make a lot of hay for a little pay
But I'm proud to say
I'm a God fearin' hard workin' combine driver
Hoggin' up the road on my a p p p plower
Chug a lug a lugin' 5 miles an hour
On my International Harvester

Well I know you got your own deadlines
But cussin' me ain't savin' no time hoss
This big-wheeled wide load ain't goin' any faster
So just smile and wave and tip your hat
To the man up on the tractor

Chorus
Cause I'm a son of a 3rd generation farmer
I've been married 10 years to a farmer's daughter
I got two boys in the county 4-H
I'm a lifetime sponsor of the F.F.A.
Hay! That's what I make
I make a lot of hay for a little pay
But I'm proud to say
I'm a God fearin' hard workin' combine driver
Hoggin' up the road on my p-p-p-plower
Chug a lug a lugin' 5 miles an hour
On my International Harvester

I'm a God fearin' hard workin' combine driver
Hoggin' up the road on my p-p-p-plower
Chug a lug a lugin' 5 miles an hour
On my International Harvester

International Harvester Lyrics Craig Morgan Song Words

Paul Waugh