[AT] country disc well grounded

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jan 9 05:02:59 PST 2008

Famer I knew it wouldn't insult you or George or the other Cub guys that I'm
aware of on the list these days.  I just remember the trouble I got in for
making an accurate but negative statement about one of those "cute" little
cubs a few years ago.  In fact I think that scuffle might have been the
driving force behind the formation of the Cub list.  I was just trying to be
PC.  grins.

Charlie