[AT] Now: PTO to Trailer

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:11:27 PST 2008

I heard from old timers this was done by threshing crews back in the day.
Another means was to mount a sprocket on the belt pulley and an large
sprocket on the inside of the rear wheel and have a loose roller chain for a
better road gear for old tractors that didn't have road gears back in the
day. When they would get to the site, they'd slip off the chain and put the
tractor in gear and then back to normal.

Jason