[AT] Hydrogen fuel

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 25 11:44:26 PST 2008

Hi George,  I seem to find roads that only go up hill!  By  the way I think
I can prove that it is correct to say up north and down south.  Years ago I
made a lot of trips to Maryland in a Dodge Colt.   The thing got 30 mpg or
so and I always checked it both ways.  It always got about 1 mpg or better
comming back "down" south than going "up" north.  ;-)

Charlie