[AT] Hydrogen fuel

WF Smith mogrits at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:36:12 PST 2008

> Hi George,  I seem to find roads that only go up hill!  By
> the way I think

We need a pulley system to link the ones headed downhill with the ones
headed up. Counterbalance them and voila! the whole interstate system runs
off a briggs & stratton sideshaft engine. (Some people would demand we use
Tecumsehs).

> I can prove that it is correct to say up north and down
> south.  Years ago I
> made a lot of trips to Maryland in a Dodge Colt.   The thing
> got 30 mpg or
> so and I always checked it both ways.  It always got about 1
> mpg or better
> comming back "down" south than going "up" north.  ;-)
>
> Charlie

This is just further proof that no one and nothing goes north willingly!

Warren