[AT] price of beef

Rob Wilson rowilson at wildblue.net
Sat Feb 23 13:27:58 PST 2008

I remember when I visited my grandparents farm sometimes my Grandpa would
drive into town and we would go and buy some bologna and pimento loaf if I
recall correctly. This was a treat since for him too as he raised his own
beef, chickens and used to raise hogs too but quit before I came along.
Funniest thing I remember was hitting a rabbit just before we got back to
the farm with my Dad driving. He got out and saw that the bumper got the
rabbit and not a mark on him. Threw it in the truck and gave it to Grandma
when we got home. She was happy as could be and tossed it in the sink and
started ripping the fur off. Now that was some fresh rabbit that supper :)
Rob