[AT] quiet list(wheat prices)

Rob Wilson rowilson at wildblue.net
Sat Feb 23 13:01:16 PST 2008

Ah don't fret Ralph the answer to everything is just go to WalMart (or as I
like to call it white trash world) and buy your meat which they have shipped
direct to your plate from China. Granted you won't have a job to pay for it
unless you go to work for WalMart but they'll think of something I'm sure.
Saw a while back where Tyson was shipping chicken from China to put into
they're frozen meals here and those crafty Chinamen figured out how to make
a buck by NOT cooking the chicken just paint strips on them like they were
grilled and die them to look cooked. Now where's that country of origin
labeling law?.........
Rob