[AT] quiet list(wheat prices)

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Fri Feb 22 07:14:46 PST 2008

Ralf and others on this ethanol fling. Thay are building a plant to
turn it to fuel[corn] not to far from me.[ Clearfield] 20-30 miles it
is in the high millions to build and really out in the country. From
what little i have read on this stuff it can't be piped must be
hauled in special trailers. Don't make much sense to me unless they
build a oil  processing plant near it.
But it is not what we think or know it is what gov says will work?
R Fink