[AT] quiet list(wheat prices)

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Sat Feb 23 07:44:45 PST 2008

That sounds good Farmer but that is only two facilitys and i think
that we have many more with needs. And it helps some big business not
the people that are retired and on FIXED income. You know where i am
coming from Farmer. We have two in this area that i have heard of but
are just farms self supplying them selfs.  Gas makes electricity 8-)