[AT] Backhoe use question?

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sat Feb 16 16:13:09 PST 2008

It would be a serious problem when digging anything sizeable.  You need all
the swing you can get to get rid of the spoils.  With my first backhoe with
limited swing and short boom I couldn't even dig the hole for a septic tank
without moving the spoils away with the loader.  It depends a lot on what
you intend to do with the machine.

George Willer