[AT] Shop bathroom question

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 12:51:55 PST 2008

I had existing plumbing, I built the shop where we had my Dad's trailer
behind our house for about 10 years.  All I had to do was move the drain
about 20' and reroute the buried electric and water supply.

His septic tank was a old 300 gal liquid fertizizer tank.  It has a run out
to the surface after about 300' of perf pipe.  We have to use a water
softener or we get rust stains in the fixtures, so we run a lot of salty
water thru the system.  It never stinks, but the salt water sure draws the
deer.  I think it's basically functioning like a overflow in a lagoon.

Our house only has one bathroom and we need to replace the tub-shower unit
sometime.  Having this shower will give us something to use when we tear out
the one in the house.