[Steam-engine] Indicator

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Feb 14 03:56:06 PST 2008

Thanks Bruce..most interesting.  So the spring loaded string goes on the
eccentric rod....where on the engine is the pressure tapped off of for the
indicator?

  Peter Forbes has a nice site for some indicators.  I always like the
workmanship on these old tools:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Indicator/Indicator1.htm

Regards,
Rick