[AT] Farmall to the fields

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 11 04:46:25 PST 2008

Grant,  I think that is a fair price for a 100 with all that you got with
it.  I expect it would go for more than that here in eastern NC for to
someone who just wanted to tend a garden.

I don't know the differences between the 100 engine and the 140 engine but I
think the 140 turned a few hundred more rpms.  The 140 I drove as a kid was
FAST in road gear.  Probably 5 or 6 mph faster than a Super A.

Charlie