[AT] Farmall to the fields

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 11 17:50:12 PST 2008

$2K is a good price on a decent 100 with cultivators. It would sell for more
than that here--especially if it has fast hitch.

What are precision discs? I'm guessing a pair of disc hillers that you might
use for bedding land. For some reason we normally just used a pair of
"buzzard wings" for bedding (garden only) and cultivating. Depending on how
bad the weed infestation was we would switch to a set of King scratchers or
rolling cultivators--or a combination.

John Hall