[AJD] Fwd: Re: The controversy

kreig astroguy at nas.com
Fri Feb 8 14:46:58 PST 2008

JR,

I am always happy with Two-Cylinder and always impressed with the
professionalism of the research behind the scenes. 2 cylinders, NG, wagons,
implements, people, all are interesting and i read it all.

I was disappointed you downsized the mag.  I cant imagine anyone complaining
about $3-4 extra to keep what you had before. Still an excellent
publication.

Keep up the good work and please concentrate your efforts at what you do
best.

Kreig