[AJD] ebay # 280197269334 - great job on TC

bill gray billgrayalt at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 21:04:18 PST 2008

J.R.,
I have got to put my 2 cents in  on this topic.  I have been reading Two Cylinder now for 4 years and have read each issue from cover to cover regardless of the focus of the issue.  I even review the advertiser section just to see if someone new is listed.  I personally appreciate the chance to read about the NG tractors occasionally.  I own a 1010 and a 4000 along with 2 B's, a 2 430's and a Gibson. My Dad and I operated a hay business for 15 years with the 4000 and  430W.  We started out with a '51 G but soon found out it could not handle the hay work and was too much work on my Dad (he was 79 at the time) so I found the 4000 with power steering. Unlike many in this group I did not grow up on a tractor. Our association with agriculture was picking and chopping cotton, chopping corn and picking up hay for the farmers who lived around us.

Let me join in to say that I think you, Jack and all of the folks on staff at Two Cylinder do a fantastic job. I can learn from whatever you choose to write about.

"J.R. Hobbs" <jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com> wrote: Kreig,

  That's good to hear. Basically, most of the people who've vehemently complained (which doesn't include Frank, we understand each other) are people who are so narrow-minded their scratch pads are only an inch wide, LOL.

  Both Jack and I are reasonably confident we're taking the right course, but it's difficult to remember that sometimes when some guy is screaming in your ear, or sending repeated nastygrams via e-mail.

  Thanks for your comments. All in this hobby make a contribution, and we could not do our work without all of you.

  JR

kreig  wrote:
  JR,

You and your staff are a doing a great job!! No need to waste your efforts
on a dissenter!!

One always has to ask themselves; "What have I done to improve the hobby?"
I wont mention my small efforts but I do know there are more happy TC and NG
collectors than unhappy ones.

Keeep up the good work. Kreig

  Bill Gray
Huntsville, Alabama
Operational Tractors  JD 4000, JD 430W, JD Late Styled G, Gibson D

 Rework in Progress JD 430T, 2 JD Late Styled B's, JD 1010.