[AJD] ebay # 280197269334 - great job on TC

J.R. Hobbs jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 17:11:30 PST 2008

Kreig,

  That's good to hear. Basically, most of the people who've vehemently complained (which doesn't include Frank, we understand each other) are people who are so narrow-minded their scratch pads are only an inch wide, LOL.

  Both Jack and I are reasonably confident we're taking the right course, but it's difficult to remember that sometimes when some guy is screaming in your ear, or sending repeated nastygrams via e-mail.

  Thanks for your comments. All in this hobby make a contribution, and we could not do our work without all of you.

  JR

kreig <astroguy at nas.com> wrote:
  JR,

You and your staff are a doing a great job!! No need to waste your efforts
on a dissenter!!

One always has to ask themselves; "What have I done to improve the hobby?"
I wont mention my small efforts but I do know there are more happy TC and NG
collectors than unhappy ones.

Keeep up the good work. Kreig