[AJD] Fwd: Re: [JDAT] Re: ebay # 280197269334

Frank gremaux at midrivers.com
Sat Feb 2 16:57:39 PST 2008

JR:
someone here asked for my opinion.....I gave it!

I said the picture was Great! I don't care who it was for they should be
proud of it!(you made it sound like I don't like Jack and I don't even know
him)

I also said there might be a way to balance the two but apparently it was
misread...!!
 never did say I knew anything about the economics of the publishing
business and I don't I readily admit!
I also did not say anything about the necessities of the hobby
continuing......I just said I don't read anything about the NG
machines.....if all has been written about two cylinder then maybe I need to
start acquiring back issues......

I doubt that I would get sick of the 20 and 30 series nor the numbered
series.....don't think you have a clue to what I like!

Just that I would rather see the magi devoted to two cylinder and if that is
not possible then so be it............I can read around it.....and will at
least as long as you are there.......and you will probably out live me!

I am sorry you brought up your illness as you know we all pray for your
speedy recovery !! We like what you write!

because I disagree with some of the things in that magi does not mean I
don't value your friendship because I do!

my comments were not meant as derogatory in any way.....did not mean to get
your blood so hot !

Frank
gremaux at midrivers.com
P.S. I don't have any  chrome plated butchered up tractors and will be the
first to agree with you on that one!