[AT] Trailers

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Feb 1 14:46:31 PST 2008

Ron,  I used to be a truck driver a long time ago and before the CDL law.  I
have maintained a class A license ever since I drove a school bus in high
school, through my years as a truck driver and I still have it but I never
upgraded it to the CDL.   The funny thing about it is that (at least in NC)
the license looks identical to a CDL. The only difference is that the CDL
license has the endorsements listed on the back side of the license.  The
front is the same.  I've even had a veteran highway patrol sargent look at
my license and ask me if I was a truck driver.

Charlie