[AT] Trailers

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Fri Feb 1 15:11:42 PST 2008

Ron,

I think they were bored.  I didn't have anything on the trailer yet when I
got pulled over.  I was heading east on I-80. Just east of Des Monies.  I
was coming from the Kiefer factory in Ames, Iowa.  They had to do some major
warranty work on the trailer.  I was heading to southeast Iowa to pick up
the tractor, and then head home.

Lou