[AT] Temperature gauge

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Dec 26 07:06:37 PST 2008

What I used to do with my Cub, when I plowed snow, was to take an old
burlap feed bag or ratty old dish towel and attach it to the grill with
strong magnets. That way I could easily remove it or adjust the position
as needed. The older cloth would let some air through, otherwise the Cub
would actually overheat.

Mike