[AT] Temperature gauge

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 07:19:51 PST 2008

 The thing needs a
> complete washdown and scrub.  This winter, I'll clean just enough to
> locate the oil leak, and schedule a full bath for it in the Spring.
>
> Roy

==============================

     You learn really fast that using a pressure washer out in the
cold is not a joy...
:-)
It is also not a suitable activity indoors for most shops. I would
love to have a shelter where I could close it off with plastic tarps
and fire up a high output heater (I have 160,000 BTU portable K-1
unit) and heat it all up including the tractor and pressure wash the
tractor, wearing a raincoat. I have never p-washed one with out
getting soaked... There are a lot of little places on a tractor just
waiting to shoot all of that gunk and water right back all over you.
:-)
It would require maybe 2 to 3 gallons of K-1 (is it back down to $20 a
gallon yet?)

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)