[AT] Temperature gauge

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Fri Dec 26 06:15:12 PST 2008

Roy, I'll add a "ditto" to Kevin's experience.  My M and the Super M I had
years ago both never got hot either.  I suspect part of it is that I never
harvest corn for hours and hours with a mounted cornpicker attached to the
tractor, or whatever other heavy loads it was designed to handle.  On the M
I have now, I set a piece of cardboard between the front bolster and
radiator, about two-thirds the height of the radiator, and even with that
it'll barely get into the "Run" range in wintertime.  I spray-painted the
cardboard with some red primer to make it blend in, and with the grille back
on you have to look mighty hard from close in to even notice that it's
there.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net