[Farmall] International 460 Utility

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 17:10:12 PST 2008

Hi yall,  And A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends on the
ATIS groups.

I have used HY Tran fuid in the 560 350U 504 along with Auto tranny fluids.
And in most 10W
and the generic hydraulic oils. They all work with similar results. Any one
that has any of these tractors know that if left out in the rain, it will
get into the tran one way or other. Then is where I go with the cheaper
stuff, yall notice how the price has come down on the hyd filters ? Used to
get 5 for about $20. Now one is just change back on a $20.   Now the Super C
M  H all call for same as the engine oil, or thats what it says in the old
IHC manuals we have.
Hope yall can keep the water out of your trannys
and that ya dont have to buy a barrel of hytran cause the dealers say you
MUST use it be nice for them it was $8.00 a galon year ago !
Thank you Spencer, for running this AT internet group !
Kevin Mosier

PS I think I recall where somewhere I read that the lift all on the F 12
used SAE 20w in cold
+10 > weather ?