[Farmall] International 460 Utility

mstrating mstrating at essex1.com
Tue Dec 23 17:34:05 PST 2008

Charlie V, I understand why you asked about the oil I used. If the
computer doesn't work the first question should be "Is it plugged in!"

I appreciate the information. I used IH “HiTran”(?) purchased from my
local Farm & Fleet farm store. I did work the cylinders in and out once
but was afraid to run the pump any longer with the fluid drained. I will
give it another try when weather is warmer. Maybe we will get a January
thaw!

Monte