[Farmall] International 460 Utility

cvill cvill at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 23 16:23:30 PST 2008

Understood, Mike.  I was merely throwing out the question to the
original post on the long shot that the use of incorrect oil could be
the cause of the problem on the 460U rather than contaminated oil.  I
surely do not mean to insult the intelligence of the original poster,
but stranger things have happened.  One day I had a brain cramp and
filled the gas tank on a chain saw with chain oil.  Promptly realized
what I had done, dumped the tank and started over.  Whoze poifect??

Charlie V