[AT] Ralph Goff CLOSE THE DOOR

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 22 14:37:09 PST 2008

Al, we don't agree there.  If I get too hot in the summer I can jump in the
water and cool off.  If I get too cold in the winter I can't warm up that
easily!  I've been so hot I nearly passed out but never so hot that I hurt
all over and was at a risk of loosing toes and fingers.  Give me the heat!
I'll deal with it.

Charlie