[AT] Ralph Goff CLOSE THE DOOR

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 14:26:11 PST 2008

Don't worry, it'll be 70 here at home by Friday, Charlie.  :(

As a general rule I like cold weather better than hot.  Not sure how I
would deal with a daytime temp below 0, but I had rather shiver than sweat.
But I want it to be cold in the winter.  70 degrees the end of December is
for the birds.

Al