[AT] OT: Crosley engines (was Re: MF 1135 (MF 150 engine)

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:58:56 PST 2008

Mike you've never lived until you've stuck the calf of your leg against the
side pipe on a 427 Corvette after it's been running hard.  Grins.  It's
funny now that it's stopped hurting.  Actually I did it once riding with a
friend in his 67 but was quick enough not to really get burned.  It didn't
take me long to examine that pipe.  You can bet on that!

Charlie