[AT] MF 1135

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 15:19:06 PST 2008

An 8060 was a BIG tractor wasn't it?  I have a cousin with an 8030.  I got
to run it a time or two in high school.  The powershift wsa a little goofy
(downshifted to 4th if you mashed the clutch in 5th or 6th gear) but the
cab was really nice I thought and that series of Allis's were sharp looking
I thought.

For 5000 somebody got some mighty cheap horsepower.

Al

Allis