[AT] MF 1135

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:41:51 PST 2008

Yep,  I wanted it bad!  When I was in my 20's and wishing I could figure out
some way to get back into farming that was my dream tractor.  I drooled over
it in the farm magazine ads many times.  It came with an optional "stadium
lighting package" which consisted of about 6 or 8 huge flood and spot lights
on the top of the cab facing both forward and backwards.  The one at the
sale I went to had the lighting package too but some of the lights were torn
up or rusted.  That was the only thing visable wrong with that tractor
except for a crack in one section of the exhause manifold.  The part to fix
that is about $125.00

I went back to the sale late in the afternoon and it was gone.  All of the
JD tractors, 6 or more, were still sitting there but the AC was gone.  I
figure someone in the neighborhood bought and drove it on home.  The sale
was about 11 miles from my farm.  That would have been one happy trip for
me!  LOL.  If it's around the neighborhood I'll find it again one of these
days.

Charlie