[AT] MF 1135

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Dec 11 14:52:31 PST 2008

    The 1135 did not use the V-8 engine. The 1150 and 1155 used the V-8
Perkins. The 1130 and 1135 used the turbocharged 354 six cylinder Perkins.
This engine is near bullet proof, except for the turbo which seemed to have
some oil seal problems. Multi-power shift transmissions had some problems
when not used or maintained properly. Don't shift to low when coasting or
going down hill. My 1130 was a horse of a tractor when it was running. Lost
the clutch fingers while plowing, but was close enough to the shop I didn't
have to stop or shift gears. The clutch wouldn't release.... Gene