[AT] MF 1135

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:50:44 PST 2008

I agree Al.  Although I like the looks of that tractor it doesn't sound like
a good deal to me.  I went to a sale 3 weeks ago where a 81 model 8060 Allis
Chalmers with 3033 hours on it, 20 speed power shift, cab with air and a set
of duals sold for $5000.00.  The tractor was clean and straight.  All of the
glass in the cab was clean, not cracked or scratched and the orriginal
upholstery was still on the seat with only one cigarette hole in the fabric
and a bit dirty.  If work wasn't so slow and I had the extra cash in the
bank it would have gone to my farm even thought I don't have one single
thing to pull behind it.  I left the sale early to keep myself from bidding
on it.

Charlie