[AT] Now Portland

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 9 08:59:09 PST 2008

Dave beat me to it. I have a 10 x 20 shade tent, I will offer, if there are
more that would help. We could back the tractors up to the shade all of the
way around, If we need demonstration area, then make it!.. No shade is not
an excuse with the portable shade that is available today.  Might even see a
few stranger wander in for chat just to get out of the sun.

Paul - IN