[AT] Fuel prices

Larry Dotson larrydotson at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:19:35 PST 2008

Farmer,
Gene will probably answer this but I believe that the bulk of this problem
was taken care of this year. It is all about voluntering. This club is so
busy and understaffed, that they award favors based on the hours donated to
the club all year long. We have put in a lot of hours in years past but
didn't realize that there is a form to be filled out and turned into the
directors for them to log our time spent. Well this year we all filled out
papers to document this time spent (this encludes running sawmills, buzz
saws, shuttle wagon, cutting corn stalks etc. This effort is supposed to
improve our position this coming year.

Larry Dotson