[AT] Shopping season, support patriotic business

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 4 02:50:29 PST 2008

Dean Thank You.   Barbara just told me that Sears is really hurting because
they bought KMart a couple years ago.  Must have been on Fox TV because
there is not much in our local paper.    So Guys, they need our support;
also seriously mention this patriot point to your "primary purchasing
agent".   Herb