[AT] Shopping season, support patriotic business

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 3 21:03:39 PST 2008

Several years ago, it was called to our attention that some stores (Sears was on  the list) were supporting their employees who were on active duty by making up any reduction in pay that employee was experiencing while on active duty and by paying their health insurance (?).   That program is still going on twelve months a year, many years later.
Suggest we consider this factor when deciding where to buy any item.
Herb