[AT] Thanksgiving Day tractor chores+trees

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 19:41:53 PST 2008

we here need the help of  coyote's  to help  the ridding of  the  groundhogs
along the river--- some of our   "FRIENDS"    have sent  hunters down to our
200acres  to  hunt  OUR  coyotee's....   that gets  very hairy cause  THESE
so called hunters  dont   listen to  us--- the real owners...  they just cant
believe we   could have any use for a  Coyotee.

In a message dated 12/1/2008 12:06:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[AT]  Thanksgiving Day tractor  chores+trees

AOL.com.