[AT] Tractor hauler question.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:06:15 PDT 2008

My 06 GMC is setting a code for the evaporative system sensor now.  I
haven't gotten around to figuring out what it is yet.  Could be anything
from a bad gas cap to the canister to a filter or the sensor it's self.  I
forgot the # of the code it's setting.  I'll have to re-check it to find
out.

Charlie