[AT] somewhat OT--skid steer vs tractor for mowing

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 13 08:18:45 PDT 2008

It's just about the same here Skip.  The retired folks that move here are
driving the business.  A friend of mine that is really shrewd and keeps up
with business trends told me that enough folks move here every year to
support another such business.  He quoted the same sort of income numbers.

Charlie