[AT] somewhat OT--skid steer vs tractor for mowing

Francis Robinson robinson46176 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 06:18:12 PDT 2008

    Speaking of mowing grass... I have been watching things locally since I used to have a small yard and lot care business and I am beginning to wonder if there are as many yards as there are grass mowing businesses around here. It seems at times like every 10th vehicle is hauling a zero turn mower or two on a trailer also loaded with walkers and string trimmers.
   I guess everybody isn't broke...

   I have to chuckle when I see what looks to be a 60" ZTR mowing a yard too small to park our minivan in.   :-)

farmer

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at hotmail.com