[Farmall] F20 question

birddog cvill at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 8 07:57:10 PDT 2008

As I recall our 1938 F-20, John, the valves still depended on manual
oiling through the spring loaded caps on the top of the cover.  1938 as
far as I know was the last normal production year for F-20, although
some were assembled in 1939.  The only other holes in the cover were for
the primer cocks, also in the top.  These may have doubled as fasten
downs for the valve cover.

Hope this helps.

Charlie V. in WNY