[Farmall] F20 question

Tony Pitts mgomaize at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 20:28:18 PDT 2008

I do not believe that the system changed with F-20's.  However,American ingenuity sometimes tackled this problem.  My 2nd F-20 has a small off-shoot oil line that goes up and feeds oil through small holes in the fittings on the valve cover.  Not professional looking but effective.

Tony Pitts
Ann Arbor, MI
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pitts/mbf
Hudson Mills Old Power Club