[Farmall] New Here: Need Guidance Farmall Cub

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Sun Aug 3 23:32:25 PDT 2008

There are a lot of Cubs on EBay right now that would give you a price
reference.

Search for "Farmall Cub".

You can sort by "Closest First" to get an idea how the market is
in your area, find a couple in similar condition to yours, and click on
"Watch This Item" to watch what the final price is.

Unfortunately, I just did all that, and saw a couple attractive ones within
easy driving distance. No money though...!

Looks like a good one brings some decent money, especially if it has a
mower deck.
The folks with mini-estates like them to mow, gives them the feel of a real
tractor.

I know I won't be selling ours (named "Daisy" cuz she's so cute) anytime soon!
.
Dave Merchant