[Farmall] New Here: Need Guidance Farmall Cub

Debra Snell debysnell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:20:14 PDT 2008

I have been there and done that. I have sold things on Ebay but Kathy, my
sister, freaks out when I mention Ebay to her. She worries about shipping it
or selling it for too little... It's very emotional for her. I told her she
can't hoard it and John would have wanted it to go to someone who enjoys it.
He was a horse trader. He loved a project more than the finished product
and, bottom line, she needs the money to tide her over until her Survival
Benefits kick in.
Thank you!
-ds