[AT] 1949 Case VAC is home.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:05:06 PDT 2008

That's right George.  The old JD's pulled a low frame on wheels that just
skimmed over the tops of the cucumber vines.  It had seat on it so that the
folks could sit and pick the cucumbers.  Passing by on the highway you could
barely tell the tractors were moving.  My guess is maybe .2 of a MPH at
best.  I didn't know the farmers so I never stopped to look at the rigs.

Charlie