[AT] 1949 Case VAC is home.

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:41:29 PDT 2008

Thanks, George!

I must admit that Charlie's mention of Briggs brought to mind
something of about 3-4HP and from there it was short stretch to assume
(yeah, I know) that a fair percentage of the full rated HP would be
needed to move the tractor along, even very very slowly.  Thus it
might not be running at 3600rpm, granted, but still I expect in the
range of 1500-2000rpm.  Less if my first assumption is bad and it's a
larger engine.

Thanks also for the link to Bob Learned's page.  It's been ten
years... yes, time does fly.

Any other mods to that butt-buggy to achieve such low RPM? Intake
restriction or the like?  Seems that accurate carburetion would be a
challenge otherwise at such low flow.

Best regards,
Steve O.